Cloudy Pool Water Got You Down? Our Tru●Blue Promise™ Solves the Problem!
Swimming pools are a source of homeowner pride, promoters of healthy lifestyles and a great place for social interaction. It’s where you create lifetime memories with family and friends and share unique bonding experiences.
That’s why missing even one day in the pool is a big, big problem for most pool owners.
Beating Algae and Cloudy Water
According to research, the top two concerns swimming pool owners have are getting algae or having cloudy water.
Both conditions cause unwanted downtime and extra effort to eliminate the problem, not to mention added costs.
Fortunately, Arvidson Pools & Spas has a solution that takes away those worries.
It features a proven pool care system, reliable recommendations and advanced water testing. The end result is the best-feeling, best-looking water conditions all season long.
Simply put, if you agree to use our three-step program, use an enhancer like Pool Complete or Optimizer Plus, and have your water tested regularly, you never have to worry about cloudy water.
The qualifying Step Products are:
- Use a chlorine sanitizer (salt, bromine or biguanide systems are not eligible at this time)
- Step 1/Sanitizers – all SilkGuard® products (1” SilkGuard ®Tabs, 3” SilkGuard® Tabs, SilkGuard® Sticks, Smart SilkGuard® Sticks)
- Step 2/Shock – Smart Shock®, Easy Shock N’ Swim®, BurnOut® 3, BurnOut® 35, BurnOut® 73
- Step 3/Algicide – Back Up® 2, Algae All 60®, Banish®
- PLUS either Pool Complete™ or Optimizer Plus®.
By registering for the Promise, the pool owner agrees to:
- Continue to use only eligible BioGuard products and follow suggested treatment routine.
- Get water tested regularly at Arvidson’s and perform recommended water balance adjustments.
To redeem an algae or cloudy water issue:
- Bring a water sample to us for an ALEX® Water Analysis.
- Once the issue is verified, we provide a FREE BioGuard Tru•Blue Promise Solution Kit containing products recommended by ALEX to fix the issue.
Of course, the belief is that by using the preferred products and following the recommended system, that scenario will be an unlikely possibility.
Sound good? Watch this video, then head into our Crystal Lake, Palatine, or St. Charles stores to get registered. We “Promise” you’ll never worry about algae or cloudy water again so you never miss a moment in your pool.