Spring has finally arrived, and even though the temperatures are still brisk, the tell-tale signs of warmer weather have already begun to appear. Now is the perfect time to get an action plan in place so that your backyard pool or hot tub will be ready for action once the earth finally thaws.
Here are a few suggestions to help you get started … and save money:
- Check out the “5 Easy Steps for Opening Your Pool” video above.
- Stock up on pool chemicals now with special Early Buy savings.
- Ask an Arvidson team member how you can qualify for a $20 True Blu rebate from BioGuard this year.
- Attend our annual Pool School on Saturday, April 27 at 10 am, at our Crystal Lake store.
- Take advantage of our Pool Opening services. Save 5% when you schedule your pool opening in April.
- Check out this blog with tips on getting your hot tub ready for spring soaking.
- Review this 5-point cover checklist to determine if your cover needs replacing. If so, order before April 30 to save $100 on a Cash & Carry hot tub replacement cover.
- Schedule a Drain, Clean & Refill service before April 15 and save $25, plus get a free Silver Ion Cartridge.
- Need chemicals? Save 15% on spa chemicals through April 30.
- If you need to replace any cartridge filters, take advantage of April savings – 15% off through the end of April at Arvidson Pools & Spas.