In this ever-changing and fast-paced world, people are reassessing their lives with an eye toward better health and a deeper sense of well-being.
Age is no longer measured in years, but in mobility.
Good health is no longer the absence of illness but a normal state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being.
As our culture has moved toward this more complete sense of wellness, Arvidson Pools & Spas has helped customers achieve their wellness goals. We’ve done this through a variety of products such as hot tubs, saunas, and swimming pools.
“One of the most satisfying aspects of my business is knowing that our company helps people lead healthier and more fulfilling lives,” said Dennis Marunde, President of Arvidson Pools & Spas. “Water is a life-giving element. We start our lives in water. Our bodies respond better in water. Being near, on or around water provides a soothing sense of peace. We’re grateful to have helped thousands of homeowners bring water into their backyards and homes for the past 60 years.”
To recognize and celebrate improved wellness, Arvidson Pools & Spas is sponsoring Wellness Day on Saturday, July 29. Join us at each of our retail locations in Crystal Lake, Palatine, and St. Charles. Here’s a schedule of events:
- Fresh, Organic Fruit Smoothies All Day Long – Choose from a selection of organic fruits for a delicious fruit smoothie
- Neck & Shoulder Massage – 1-4 PM – Ease stress away with a 5-10 minute neck and shoulder massage by a certified massage therapist. (First-Come, First-Served)
- Want to try the soothing jets of our hot tubs or try swimming some laps in our swim spa? Call our stores to schedule your personal appointment.
- Take your hot tub water care to the next level with Mineraluxe. Luxuriously soft, clean water and easy care are just the beginning of the benefits you receive from this amazing product. It uses natural minerals to reduce harsh chemicals in your spa water. *We’re giving away a FREE 1-Month Mineraluxe Start-Up Kit ($79.95 value) to the first 20 hot tub customers. *Must be an existing Arvidson hot tub customer.
- Aromatherapy candles and scents, soothing music, and a peaceful atmosphere will make your visit a pleasing experience.
Experts agree that you can help bring wellness into your life by incorporating a healthy diet, physical activity, and soothing activities that decrease stress. We hope you join us on Saturday, July 29, as we create a soothing environment to help you on your wellness journey.
Questions about Wellness Day? Contact Jami Switzer at (815) 459-0660 or [email protected].