The purpose of this position is to assist Lead Service Technicians performing swimming pool and hot tub repairs and maintenance services throughout the northern, northwestern, and western suburbs of Chicago. The job is based in Crystal Lake, Illinois. Persons who are successful in this position receive training and opportunities to advance to Lead Service Technician positions.
- Monitors, handles, and installs chemicals for swimming pools and hot tubs.
- Performs cleaning of swimming pools.
- Performs minor repairs to swimming pools.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining inventory of chemicals, parts, and supplies as needed.
- Assist lead technicians in repairing and maintaining pools & hot tubs.
- Must be able to start early in the morning.
- Positive attitude, kindness towards others, and an aptitude for hands-on learning related to electronically controlled equipment, as well as an interest in basic HVAC and plumbing techniques are all required.
- Competitive Wages (including commissions and bonuses for many positions)
- Competitive Benefits
- Health Insurance (employer portion 70%)
- 401k Savings Plan (with employer match)
- Flexible scheduling (for retail and office positions)
- Paid vacations
- Paid personal days
- Employee discounts
- Employer paid training programs
- Advancement opportunities