We are seeking a Shipping/Receiving Manager to become a part of our team! You will oversee warehouse activities and manage operations to ensure smooth and timely shipping and intake responsibilities for both retail product and field needs of our service and construction teams.
● Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
● Coordinate distribution process with various departments
● Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
● Review costs for optimal warehouse performance and efficiency
● Receive product and prepare all outgoing shipments – both online, intrastore, and field demands
● Develop optimum warehouse storage and flow; maintain clean, organized facilities
● Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
● Supervise part-time warehouse staff
● Participate in inventory control activities with operations team
● Previous experience in warehouse, shipping, or other related field
● Up to date on shipping restrictions for chemicals and hazardous materials
● Familiarity with all carrier systems – USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.
● Proficient on the computer and experienced using the following programs – Office Suite, Stamps.com,
● Experience as a manager or supervisor
● Strong leadership qualities
● Deadline and detail-oriented
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to lift 40 lbs.
●Experienced forklift operator.